15 Days of Christmas ~ Ashely {Schroeder Shenanigans in Second}

I hope that you have enjoyed my 12 days of Christmas!!  I am so excited to share that I had a few more bloggers want to join in the fun, so I have extended it to 15 days of Christmas!!


Today I am so excited to introduce you to a friend that I met this summer in Veags!!  Ashely at Schroeder Shenanigans in Second is amazing!  She is just as sweet in person as she is on her blog!  I was able to meet up with her and some other amazing ladies for dinner in Vegas.  It was great to be able to spend some time with them.  I also hope to spend more time with them this summer in Vegas '15!!




My most favorite holiday tradition in my family is having a POLAR EXPRESS party complete with the movie, the CASSETTE(I know, right?!)read aloud of the book, PJS, hot cocoa, and cookies! 




I hope that you all enjoyed getting to know Ashley a little bit more!  If you aren't following her yet, make sure you check out her blog!  She is amazing, shares great ideas, and works so hard for each of us!!

Can't wait to see you tomorrow so you can meet another one of my AMAZING friends!!

No comments

Back to Top