12 Days of Christmas ~ Marcy {Saddle up for Second Grade}

Welcome to day 12 of the 12 days of Christmas!!  I hope that you have been enjoying the journey so far!



I am so excited to introduce you to an amazing friend I met in Vegas this summer!  Marcy from Saddle up for Second Grade is one of the bloggers I was able to spend some time with while we were all in Vegas!  She is such a sweetheart, and has an amazing heart!  I have been able to collaborate with her a little since we've both been home as well, and have gotten to know Marcy a little bit better!  I wish that we lived closer!!

Marcy shared her favorite holiday tradition, and it sounds like an exciting one!  I miss the years when I was able to be with all of my extended family!


Marcy has some fantastic ways to celebrate Christmas in her classroom as well.  I can't wait to see her post pictures on her IG and her blog to share about what these look like as they are coming to life this month!

I love, love, love Christmas time, especially in the classroom. I do a HUGE Christmas Around the World unit each year. We make crafts and learn about different countries and their traditions. Italy is my favorite country to teach about. I also enjoy doing elf on the shelf. Last year was my first year to do it in the classroom and I can't wait for the little guy to make his grand appearance again this year. 


I love Marcy's heart, and how she wants to help people!  I hope that you've enjoyed getting to know her a little better.  I can't wait until Vegas next year when I am able to spend some more time with Marcy!

1 comment

  1. Aw! I just love this. Thank you so much for the sweet shout out. I can't wait until we are all back in Vegas together again.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top